H: John and I were having a discussion about the definition of a "Betty" yesterday.
Me: And what did you come up with?
H: Gwen Stefani and Missy Elliott would be Betties. Britney Spears? Not so much.
Me: So, what's the definition?
H: Y'know, a girl who's tough. Someone who's not afraid to take care of themselves.
Me: A girl who's not afraid to smoke a cigar?
H: Exactly.
Me: I wonder if I could be considered a Betty? At least an Up-and-coming Betty, maybe.
H: Definitely. You're the best kind of Betty. You're a Betty who cooks.
6 Kids' Cakes So Creepy They're Actually Hilarious
-
[dramatic announcer voice]
*From the wreckers who brought you... Monkey Ball!*
*Handsy McStrangles-A-Lot:*
*Bee-Elzebub:*
*Ham Head!*
*And...

2 comments:
Heard of Betty Rubble? The quintessential girl next door? The one who is hot, yet at the same time, attainable?
That's a Betty.
I thought it might be a Betty Paige reference...
Post a Comment