Alright. Those of you who know me at all realize that I almost never wear makeup. I'm a chapstick and moisturizer girl. So, as I'm sure you can all imagine, I was pretty shocked when I fell in love with this. Seriously, this stuff is awesome, People. It really is. I tried it out last night, and found that it gave me that shiny-pouty-supersexy-celebrity look that so many glosses advertise but don't deliver. Not only that, but it didn't dry my lips like most lipsticks, AND I still had sparkly lips in the morning! I felt like I was in a movie - minus the great hair. Well, my hair was truly fantastic, but not in a go-out-in-public way.
Since I'm a bit of a minimalist, I bought the lightest color I could find. I thought it was going to be a bit too reminiscent of my Tinkerbell makeup kit days, but it was actually quite nice. Very subtle color with a hint of sparkle.
So Ladies, Go! Buy! Gloss!
"Tall And Tan And Young And Lovely, The Girl From Ipanema Goes Walking..."
-
If you hadn't heard, today is National Talk In An Elevator day. Each year,
we use this day to step out of our comfort zone, go beyond the small talk,
and...

No comments:
Post a Comment