I love stuffing. It's my favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner. I would even go so far as to say that I love it more than canned cranberries. (I like them from the can.) Right now, I'm sitting at my desk, eating a bowl full of stuffing. I thought it would make a nice lunch, and I was so right.
Survey time! What's your favorite Thanksgiving food item?
Well, THAT'S Handsy
-
You know those cringe-inducing pregnancy photos where the mom-to-be's
mostly naked and the shirtless dad is standing behind her caressing her
belly, and ...

1 comment:
Stuffing is the best! But I have it all throughout the year so I would have to say my favorite Thanksgiving food is the turkey... with lots of canned jellied cranberry sauce.
Grrr, just when I thought I had my fill of turkey until next year you renew my interest... thanks a lot!! Off to the store now to buy more turkey. :-P
Post a Comment