ABBA-Tastic
-
"Introducing our new 'Take a Chance' Cake Reclamation Program!"
("Cue music!")
*If they change their MINDS!*
*Pipe on thick white lines.*
*Wait, ...
Friday, May 29, 2009
Connection
I'm walking to the bus stop downtown to catch my next bus and I notice a sweet smoke smell - reminiscent of camp fire. I spend several minutes trying to figure out what on earth would be burning in downtown Seattle at 6am that would cause that smell. Finally look over to see a man with a fire extinguisher who has just put out a fire in a newspaper box. A newspaper box that I walked by on my way to the bus stop. I start to recall incidents where I have slept through and/or not noticed things like earthquakes and ants nests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a great site came by because of Boondock babble wow are you talented. I'll be back hope you visit and comment on my site. We will be launching a new page soon making better we hope.
Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com
You and Daniel may be the only people I know who could sleep through an earthquake!
Post a Comment