Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Favorite Website with a side of Wishful Thinking

I love love love good design ideas. I love unexpected use of color and interesting arrangements. Oh Happy Day is my new favorite website. Not necessarily a "design" website, but there are some great ideas to be had.

I see so many cool things that I would love to do with my various spaces. Some of them are really inexpensive, or can be done so. For those, I think it's just a matter of getting myself organized enough to get them done. Other ideas are really expensive and out of my reach right now....

Got a great idea or favorite idea website? Pass it on!

****Disclaimer: I do find the author's constant use of the word "rad" highly annoying.

2 comments:

jordan said...

rad post.

Kim said...

Still my favorite! ;>