Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Next on The Opinion Poll

Alright, I'll admit it. I like her! I don't agree with Sarah Palin on many things. However, I think she is good at delivering a speech. She's SASSY! And FUNNY! I'd love to grab a beer with her sometime. Unfortunately I think some of her statements were less than factual, and she went on the attack a bit more than necessary. I also have to say that I think she shot herself in the foot with her statements about Obama's lack of experience. I certainly don't discount her experience and background, but I don't think she's in any position to point fingers.

As much as I think it was more strategy from the Republican Ticket, I can certainly appreciate the time Palin took to introduce her entire family. I'm sure she's a great mother who loves her family, but I stand by my previous statement.

Step down and take care of your family.

No comments: