In no particular order:
1. Try out at least one new recipe each week - I have a collection of bookmarked recipes in new cookbooks, as well as an entire file of printouts and emails saved with recipes that I have yet to try!
2. Lose 40 pounds by my birthday.
3. Keep the weight off for the rest of the year.
4. Maintain a company-ready level of clean at home.
5. Expand my daily clothing choices to more than jeans and tshirts.
6. More yoga, less sitting. More rice, less pasta. More healthy beverages, less booze.
7. Send out more timely thank-you notes.
Share your list in the comments!
Sunday Sweets: Rainbow Connection - *Why are there so many songs...* *By Wild Orchid Baking Co * *...about rainbows?* *By The Greedy Baker * *And what's on the other side?* *By M...