Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Merry Christmas, UPS!

I know I haven't posted in quite some time. It's the holidays. I make good pie. Everyone suddenly remembered that I make good pie about a week before Christmas. Yeah. I've been busy.

Christmas eve morning I was sitting on my bed after taking a very relaxing shower, painting my toenails. I heard the screech of large tires, and looked up to see one UPS guy standing outside of the truck, looking at the house, and another UPS guy in the back of the truck finding my package. It was right about then that I realized the reason I could see the UPS guy was that my blinds were open. It was right about THEN that I realized I was topless.

Jump off the bed, run out to the front room and hide behind the front door. Muster up a little courage and look out the peep hole to watch for the truck to drive away. Observe UPS guy #1 smiling. Pray that UPS guy #2 told a really good joke.

No comments: