Friday, July 06, 2007

Consumerism!

Alright. Those of you who know me at all realize that I almost never wear makeup. I'm a chapstick and moisturizer girl. So, as I'm sure you can all imagine, I was pretty shocked when I fell in love with this. Seriously, this stuff is awesome, People. It really is. I tried it out last night, and found that it gave me that shiny-pouty-supersexy-celebrity look that so many glosses advertise but don't deliver. Not only that, but it didn't dry my lips like most lipsticks, AND I still had sparkly lips in the morning! I felt like I was in a movie - minus the great hair. Well, my hair was truly fantastic, but not in a go-out-in-public way.

Since I'm a bit of a minimalist, I bought the lightest color I could find. I thought it was going to be a bit too reminiscent of my Tinkerbell makeup kit days, but it was actually quite nice. Very subtle color with a hint of sparkle.

So Ladies, Go! Buy! Gloss!

No comments: