Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Next Chapter

1. Kim, you need to be more mindful of what you're doing when you're sitting at the front desk. When you put your elbow up and rest your chin in your hand, it makes you look tired. You don't want to be giving off the impression that you're tired at work.

I don't think the UPS guy gives a shit if I'm tired. And since he's the only one who ever comes in the front door.....

2. Wow. We went through a lot more toner than usual this last month, Kim. Maybe you should start keeping an eye out when people are using the printer to try to get an idea of what it's being used for.

Yeah. Better yet, why don't I send out a memo asking everyone to email me when they're about to print something so that I can run down the hall to watch what comes out of the machine!

No comments: