Email conversation:
Me to J: So, the manuals I shipped to you yesterday were damaged by UPS. They're sending them back to us. I know you needed them for your training - any thoughts?
J to Me: Go ahead and send me four more - next day air
Me to D: J's asked if I can send replacements next day air. Assuming I need approval due to cost of shipping.
D to Me: No, just send them ground. The classroom portion is where they use the training manuals, and that finished today.
Me to J: D says I can just send them ground since you're done with the classroom portion of training.
J to Me: No, ground shipping won't get them here until next week - I'd like them to arrive before I head back home.
Me to D: J wants the manuals before he leaves the site.
D to Me: Ground will be fine. J will just have to tell the trainees that the manuals will arrive next week.
Me to J: Alright. This isn't working. D says they need to go ground. You will have to discuss this further with D directly if you want them sent next day air.
J's Manager to Me: I just received an email from J. Please just send the manuals next day air.
OH MY GOD THE HELL!!!!
These Vintage Birthday Cakes Are Awesomely Bad
-
Were the good ol' days of cake decorating REALLY better?
And more importantly, can Jen find an excuse to post some of the rad
vintage birthday cakes you ...


No comments:
Post a Comment