Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Oh, there you are!

Not sure how huge my fan base has become, since no one has left comments, but for those of you that missed me, sorry I couldn't post this weekend. For the time being, I have to post at work, since I don't have internet access at home. Normally I would be at work on Saturday, but I needed a mental health day, otherwise known as: I had a "migraine".

So, it's out...I work on Saturdays. The great thing about Saturdays is that while I'm getting ready for work in the morning, Matt and I have really interesting conversations. Fortunately I'm aware enough of my surroundings at that hour to appreciate them. I think Matt is too tired to realize what he's saying sometimes. For example:

Him: What do you want to do tonight?
Me: I don't know, what do you want to do?
Him: We should do something nice.
Me: What do you mean, "something nice"?
Him: You know, just something nice.
Me: (trying to get more clarification) Well, we always do nice things.
Him: Okay, then lets do something bad!

No comments: