Friday, November 26, 2004

Open. Open. Open.

This morning when I arrived at work, at 7am, there were people standing in line waiting for Office Max to open. I'm not sure how long they had been waiting, and I don't know what time Office Max was scheduled to open it's doors, but the potential customers seemed quite content to stand in the cold, reading their "after Thanksgiving sale" ads.

I thought this sort of thing only happened in commercials. If this is the case with a store that doesn't have television ads reflecting such actions, can you imagine what Mervyns must be like???

3 comments:

price of goo said...

You haven't blogged in forever!

Kim said...

Yeah...I'd like to direct you to read the title of That Guy's blog from Friday, December 03, 2004. Not the post - just the title will suffice.

price of goo said...

I detect hostility.