Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I do NOT have PMS, you bastards!

Why is it that people on the bus feel the need to sit close enough to me that we touch arms? I fucking hate that! I am not a large person, and neither are you - there's absolutely no reason for us to be touching! This has been happening on a daily basis, with a variety of riders. People are gross. Don’t touch me if I don't know you!!! I'm tired of having to sit against the wall, with my outside arm across my chest. I mean, which is worse - touching another person, or touching part of the bus?

And another thing.

Why is it such a pain in the ass for people to rinse out a milk jug and toss it in the recycling? This morning I went to make my latte, and there were *4* cartons in the refrigerator with tiny bits of milk in the bottom. This also happens a lot. Apparently if you see that there isn't enough milk for an entire drink, you're supposed to just ignore it and open a new carton. This doesn't usually bother me, but this morning, as I was busy emptying the first of *4* cartons into my pitcher, I nearly got sick from the smell…then I realized the expiration date on that particular carton was April 01. What is wrong with people????

I should write a book. Musings of a Corporate Peon: A Tale of The Peons Who Make My Life a Pain in The Ass.

3 comments:

Sean Oliver said...

Dang. You are cranky. Go get a hug or something.

Anonymous said...

April o1??? What? Did it move in when you did? LOL

That reminds me, I need to clean out the fridge ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh! And on the off chance that Matt is in fear of his life and so unable to provide the prescribed hug...here's one from me :)

(((Kim)))