Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'm Not Depressed, My Bed is Just Really Comfortable

I bought a new bed this last weekend, and it effing rocks! Seriously, you don't even know. It's so so so so comfortable that I never want to get out of it. If I didn't have so much damn laundry to do last night, I probably would have sat in my bed all evening and just basked in it's glory. I don't want to get out of it in the morning, and I think about it all day at work. When I get home, I want to sit in it and order delivery. Then I want to eat dinner while sitting on it.

It's a queen sized quilted plush top. Not only is this the most comfortable bed EVER, but I also got the hottest deal on the planet. Seriously...this deal nearly rocked my face off. I went to many places last weekend, including Macy's, which was having a sale. The salesman showed me a few sets that were waaaaay out of my price range, and then after I set him straight, several in my price range. The final set he showed me was a floor model that they had on clearance because the model had been discontinued. The original price was $1709. The final price, the price that I paid for this mattress set, I'm not even kidding here, was $499.50.

Wanna come over and look at it?

2 comments:

Sean Oliver said...

By see, do you mean, 'test'?

Kim said...

Ah Sean, I knew I could count on you!