Saturday, June 07, 2008

TAG. I'm it.

Sean tagged me. Here we go.

What were you doing five years ago?
I was working at Starbucks Corporate office - working in a call center; I didn't have this website. I was probably still in the "I'm never making cakes if I open a baking company, because they always turn out like shit" phase.

What are five things on your to-do list for today (in no particular order)?
1. Clean my apartment. All of it.
2. Lingerie shopping for my friend's bachelorette party.
3. Come up with something interesting for dinner. Make it.
4. Find a baby gift for a friend who is expecting (no, not the one having the bachelorette party!) I'm thinking Burt's Bees Baby Bee.
5. Beep! Beep! Go get a fresh cup of coffee.

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Whole Cashews
2. Baby Bell Lite
3. Wheat Thins with a really yummy spreadable cheese
4. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
5. Wine (I could only come up with four)

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a storefront for my baking business
2. Pay for Nick's Law School
3. Quit my day job
4. Buy a vacation home (or 2...)
5. Take a long vacation

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Procrastination
2. Nail Biting
3. Pizza
4. Online Shopping
5. Not calling people back

What are five places where you have lived?
1. Seattle, WA
2. Camas, Washington
3. Topeka, Kansas
4. The Dalles, Oregon
5. Oregon City, Oregon

What are five jobs you've had?
1. Customer Service Rep in a Call Center
2. Executive Assistant
3. Bagging Groceries
4. Event Coordinator for high school grad parties
5. Crazy Cat Lady (unpaid - I do this every day for free)

There. Now maybe you know something about me that you didn't before. Please don't use it against me.


UPDATE: Nick just asked "When did you become such a Tetris Master???" Maybe I should add 'computer games' to my list of bad habits....

No comments: