Thursday, June 26, 2008

This Interruption in Service Brought to You By My Television

Yeah, I know.....It's Thursday night and I still haven't posted my weekend update! My life has just been a tad too crazy to post this week. I know, I know, I'm posting NOW, what the hell...but my weekend was pretty amazing, so I want to dedicate some time to my post. I'm tired and haven't been able to concentrate this week. My office is moving locations, and I'm the admin, so I'm doing most of the work....it's been stressful, to say the least. My boss made me cry within 10 minutes of my arrival this morning, for crying out loud!

Over It.

So, in the mean time, I'm drinking wine and watching tv. My evenings are my sacred time this week. Right now I'm watching Last Comic Standing, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the laughs.

Highlights:

Really cute cute cutie toot from Seattle...he got lots of laughs, and I don't think it had too much to do with his cuteness.

Another guys says "Why is it that when someone hands us a slice of homemade cake we always feel the need to comment how moist it is???"

Such a true comment...I wrote it on the back of my phone bill so I could blog about it.

Final highlight, which has nothing to do with television, or work or crying....Nick and I have a Baby!!! :

No comments: