Thursday, October 09, 2008

Update!

  • Kim's Test Kitchen has had yet another success! Nick tried my first cheesecake attempt, and his response was that it was the best cheesecake he's ever had! Ta-Da! I plan to try out more recipes in the future, so please keep the ideas coming!
  • I have an appointment with the happy couple on Sunday to try some cheesecake and various other items for their wedding...my first cake tasting!
  • I went out with a very good friend for dinner the other night. She's a fairly new friend, but I suspect she will be around for a long time to come, because she's nice and sweet and actually GENUINE. She's so nice, in fact, that she has offered to do marketing for my business free of charge! (did I mention that she's a marketing manager?) I'm seeing a LOT of cookies in her future. Like, a TON. Seriously.
  • New link under Sites I Like! Check out Cake Wrecks! This site cracks me up...and definitely makes me feel better about what I consider to be past personal cake wrecks.



No comments: