Thursday, August 12, 2004

A little piece of heaven

I finally broke down and ordered a Frappuccino at Starbucks today. I used to get the vanilla ones on occasion, but I stopped when I was forced to admit to the nutritional value of them. Well, today I decided to try the new vanilla bean creme frappuccino, and wow is it yummy! Remember when you were a kid, and you would eat frosting straight out of the plastic container? Well, I don't. I don't think we ever had store-bought frosting as kids, but I can imagine what it was like. The vanilla bean creme frappuccino is even better than eating frosting straight out of the plastic container! (or what I imagine it to be like) Props to Mom for making store bought frosting something that I have to imagine, and props to Starbucks for their tasty beverages!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, do you feel like you were deprived? :o)

The coffee sounds wonderful!

Mom