Tuesday, August 09, 2005

GHAAAAAAA

Sorry, Kids. No more anonymous comments. I'm learning first hand about a new form of spam. Anonymous commenting. In the last few days I have received several anonymous comments which read something like this:

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.Hope to hear from you soon!

Awesome, no?

7 comments:

Sean said...

at least you GET anony comments. :(

Kim's Mom said...

Geez!

What I do to post comments on Blogs!
:)

Peter said...

I got those too. It was TEH SUCK!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

I called the number but only got their voice mail :( Guess I have to wait to advance my life.

Kim said...

Aha! I wondered if someone would find a way around my new policy! Very nice.

Anonymous said...

You can take the blog away from anonymous, but you can't take anonymous away from the blog, or was it the other way around?

Kim's Mom said...

LOL Anonymous!

I just read your profile. That's great!