Tuesday, August 09, 2005

GHAAAAAAA

Sorry, Kids. No more anonymous comments. I'm learning first hand about a new form of spam. Anonymous commenting. In the last few days I have received several anonymous comments which read something like this:

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.Hope to hear from you soon!

Awesome, no?

5 comments:

Sean Oliver said...

at least you GET anony comments. :(

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Geez!

What I do to post comments on Blogs!
:)

Peter said...

I got those too. It was TEH SUCK!!!!!1

Kim said...

Aha! I wondered if someone would find a way around my new policy! Very nice.

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

LOL Anonymous!

I just read your profile. That's great!