Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Good Morning!


Downtown Bus Commuter
Originally uploaded by pastry_child
I've had the best morning! On the bus, I had a pleasant "good morning" interaction with a guy wearing a pimp hat. Counting a large wad of cash. Coincidence? You decide. As he got up to leave the bus, he said "Have a great day, Gorgeous." It made me smile. I realized that his only motive was to make me have a good day, and it totally worked.

Today has been one of those days where everyone seems to look great. Someone has a nice pair of earrings, or a pretty skirt, or a fantastic tie. I'm hyper with the desire to compliment everyone.

I took a picture of this girl - I couldn't help actually saying something to her about her great outfit. She also had a shirt under her denim jacket which was the same color green as her boots. On most people, this would look ridiculous, but girlfriend was rockin' her style! She might be a good candidate for Wardrobe Remix. (Thanks to mightygirl for the awesome link!)

No comments: