Saturday, July 10, 2004

Wishful thinking...

So, I was in the shower this morning, and thought...

What if I baked cookies for John Kerry? I could send him a batch of chocolate chip, or maybe peanut butter, with a little note, wishing him luck on the election. THEN...he would call me up and tell me how wonderful the cookies were, and ask me to be his "election baker". My first assignment would be to bake a gagillion cookies for his next public speech. I would have to decline, "That's a really great offer senator, but my little kitchen simply can't handle that much business at once". "Not to worry, my dear!" He would respond, "You can move into my mansion where we'll build you a large commercial kitchen, and we also plan to provide you with an assistant baker."

Wow...that was a really good daydream...I just added the assistant part in while I was typing this.

No comments: